"In my Corner"


 "In my corner"

10" x 10" x 10"x

Polymer Clay

September 2021







This is my first 3D art piece...Ever! 

The assignment asked us to create a piece based of the word "corner". I based my project on the phrase "they're in my corner", the phrase meaning that the people who stand in your corner are the people that always have your back and support you. 

I chose to represent each of the people in my life that I feel are standing in my corner as mini shoes made of polymer clay. I think the mini size of the shoes makes them seem precious, just as the people represented by them are to me. I placed the shoes in an actual corner as a display for the miniatures and the concept. 

I adore this piece and its meaning!



(University of Lethbridge, Art 2032- Object and Space, September 2021)





Comments